A few weeks back Dyson teased us with some video and marketing gibber jabber about this new technology they were creating to not only take care of the Pet Hair shedding problem but to hit it at its source before it becomes a problem. Well here it is folks.
The Dyson Groom Tool:
The Dyson Groom tool removes loose hair directly from your dog before it sheds around the home. Collected hair is then sucked straight into the vacuum. Mess Free Vacuum-assisted dog grooming.
Due to how secretive they were keeping this surprise I was expecting to be blown away by this "new technology" when they sent the headlines down their media channels - however i'm NOT blown away ... i mean vacuuming hair off your dog - our Pug Sushi and Mocha the FRUG BUG coulda got together and thought that one up (if they even liked the sound of vacuums)
Nonetheless I strongly believe in Dyson Products having being an pet owner the difference our Dyson DC23 has made in our lives is priceless. James Dyson and his team of wizards must have thought of everything possible at our day and age so if this is the solution they recommend for pet hair - I'm SOLD and will be purchasing one immediatly!
Last Updated (Thursday, 25 September 2014 17:14)
- Top 10 Best Beaches on Vancouver Island
- Dog Suckling
- Costa Rica in 10 Days or One Week
- My Customer Service Experience with www.autopartsway.ca
- The Most Expensive Home in Victoria (in 2011)
- Product Name Fails
- Vancouver Island Lake Homes, Ocean Front & Beach Front Vacation Rentals (some Pet Friendly )
- Dyson's releases New Pet Hair Technology: Vacuum Hair Off Your Dog
- Victoria Christmas Truck Parade 2010 Videos
- Sleepy Dog that Sleeps on Other Dogs - Nirvana Pet Resort Victoria, BC